We need the following documents from you:
- Copy of passport or identity card (valid for EU citizens) for bride and groom
- Copy of the birth certificate for bride and groom - desired, but not mandatory!
- Copy of the certificate of unmarried status and residence or an extended registration certificate for both persons to present to the registry office. The certificate is issued by the registration office of your place of residence and must state your place of residence, address, nationality and your current marital status. The certificate must be of the latest date - not older than 4 months from the date of issue. If you do not have a single certificate, contact us, we will find a solution.
- Copy of the legally binding divorce decree or a divorce certificate: If one or both have been married before, we require the complete divorce decree with the legally binding declaration of the court. It must include the note: "This judgment has been final since (date)" and so on.
All divorce judgments pronounced outside Europe (except the U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand and Australia) must be filed with the Apostille or legalization of the Foreign Ministry of the country and the Danish Embassy there.
- Death: Widows or widowers must present the death certificate issued by the competent registry office. Death certificates issued outside Europe (except U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand and Australia) must be submitted with the apostille or legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country and the Danish Embassy there.
- Copy of visa (Schengen visa, residence permit or fictitious certificate) for entry into Denmark (very important). Citizens outside the EC must be able to show a Schengen entry stamp when registering in their passport.
toleration - replacement of identity card - residence permit or similar are not sufficient!
- A marriage declaration that must be completed and signed by both persons. You can download the necessary file under the notes!
- All required documents must be taken to Denmark in original and presented to the municipality there.
Please send us the required documents by e-mail to email@example.com or by post as copies.
Please provide us with your telephone number or e-mail address to contact us. Your wishes regarding the place of marriage, date, special wishes can be communicated to us with pleasure.
Once we have received your documents, we will contact you immediately.